Sunday, March 11, 2012


Today is March 11, 2012  1 year ago the worst thing happended  on our planet and  I really do not know
 what can be done  about all the radiation that is  still killing us daily.  What about our future, is it goodbye for all of us.  I believe that 1/3 of the population will seriously die from all the cancer it creates and of course that is only me guessing I am not an expert. But I understand people will start dropping like flies. These meltdowns are still going and no way to stop it.  I pray for our Beautiful Planet maybe our prayers will be heard because we really are screwed by this ongoing killer, man created.  WHY?? Before you warch this video, I have to tell you just watch closely or you will missed them, talk about fast....these are quite fast, but I managed a still shot for you  S o S

No comments:

Post a Comment